Why are so many families planning their funeral arrangements in advance with Phillips Funeral Home?
- For peace of mind
- To personalize their funeral
- To reduce the emotional stress and financial burden of surviving family members
- To provide for final expenses due to Medicaid regulations
- To protect against the future costs of funerals
We offer a full range of services and prices to meet the needs of the families we serve. We realize families want the quality and value of our professional services at the time of need.
Our professional staff can arrange consultations, with no cost or obligation to you, in your home or at our funeral home.
- Recording of family information.
- Recording of your wishes and desires.
- Selecting services and merchandise.
- Flexible funding options
PEACE OF MIND IS PRICELESS
Your funeral director or pre-need counselor is trained to assist you in making your funeral plans NOW. This professional experience will ensure you that the process is quick, simple and convenient.
Affordable installment plans to fit your budget are available. Or, you can make a single payment to immediately finalize your plans.
Give yourself and your loved ones the satisfaction and peace of mind of knowing that your funeral arrangements have been made in accordance with YOUR wishes, and that YOUR FUNERAL PLANS HAVE ALREADY BEEN PAID!
Pre-arrange NOW and eliminate these troubling questions your loved ones must face during an emotionally stressful time...
- Is this what he/she would have wanted?
- Did I spend too much or too little?
- How am I going to pay for this?
- Did I forget anything?
Choose the exact type of funeral service YOU desire. Funeral funds can be set aside NOW, through pre-need life insurance..and, even in the event of premature death, your funeral expenses will be paid in full.
Arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home by clicking the button below. Fill in as much as you are comfortable with and we'd be pleased to meet with you to discuss further. See the form below for details.